Lawrence is the Chair for Obermayer’s Health Care Law Department and Election Law Practice Group. Lawrence’s Health Care Law legal experience includes the representation of physician group practices (single and multi-specialty), hospitals,...Read More by Author
Big Risks, Big Rewards: Big Data in Health Care
The Health Law Department at Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP invites you to “Big Risks, Big Rewards: Big Data in Health Care,” an exciting presentation about big data and how to harness the power of big data in the health care industry.
When: Friday, May 13, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. until 1:15 p.m.
Where: 100 Penn Square East, 10th Floor, Suite 1010, Philadelphia, PA 19107. The presentation will also be streamed via live webcast.
Please click here to learn more about the presentation and to sign-up.
NOTE: You do not have to be an attorney to register for this presentation. We encourage all individuals to sign-up. For individuals who are not attorneys and therefore will not receive the CLE credit, we have negotiated a discounted rate of $169, which includes a course book. In order to receive this special rate, non-attorneys must register with Anita Jones directly (email@example.com or 215-965-5531).
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED DURING THE PRESENTATION
- What is big data?
- How does big data impact the healthcare industry?
- Discover how to harness the power of big data to improve health care and administration.
- Identify privacy concerns that surround big data and learn what confidentiality provisions you might need
- How do we protect big data?
- What happens when health care entities share and aggregate big data?
- Learn about trends and models for transferring big data
- Troubleshoot common issues
- How to handle big data in a health care transaction?
- Discover the must-have contract provisions for protecting and staking your claim to big data
- Get the tips you need to best negotiate your contracts